How you know your boyfriend works in movies:
- There’s a box of live maggots snuggled up in your fridge.
- You’ve built a barn.
- You could probably whip up a fake license plate in about 30 minutes.
- You know at least five different ways to create green slime. Tempico anyone?
- Half of your house goes missing for weeks at a time, only to reappear as the backdrop for some make out scene in a zombie movie a year later.
- You’ve decorated a complete stranger’s living room.
- A rebel flag the size of your kitchen… is in your kitchen.
- Runs to Office Max are a weekly, if not daily occurrence.
- Finding a hospital bed at a garage sale for $40 is like striking gold and winning the lotto all rolled into one.
- Anytime you’re forced to buy something weird or embarrassing, you can say ‘it’s for a movie’ and the cashier thinks you’re super cool. “Yeah, these fifteen boxes of condoms and grape jelly aren’t for me… it’s for a movie”.
The Not So Fantastic Reality:
The above story was inspired by the following tidbits I encountered today:
ONE: Yep, it’s that time again… movie making time. I swear, I end up doing the most random stuff and go to the most bizarre places anytime Andy begins working on a new movie. So far this one has been no different and… I love it. So, gotta cut this short, time to sew a giant skull on that rebel flag I mentioned.
Love & Squirrels.