Why I’m actually an 80-year-old trapped in a 30-year-old body:
- The highlight of my day today was going to the grocery store.
- I needed my afternoon nap before feeling ‘up to’ going out of the house.
- When it rains all day my knees hurt.
- I price check my hair dye at every retailer for days before actually buying it.
- My preferred drink is ginger ale.
- If given the choice, I would cross-stitch all day, or until my fingers bled- whichever came first.
- I was worn out after carrying a bag of ornamental rocks from my car to the house.
- I insist on being ‘escorted’ when crossing the street.
- I get tired around 8:30pm just about every night.
The Not So Fantastic Reality:
The above story was inspired by the following tidbits I encountered today:
ONE: Ever have one of those days where you feel decades older than your biological age? Today was one of those days for me, for one reason or another. It might have been the rainy, gloomy weather, it might have been the time change and losing an hour or it could be that I started up a new pattern for my cross-stitching but whatever the reason, I totally feel like I’m about fifty years older than I really am. I’m ok with that though…
Love & Squirrels.