The Seven Habits of Highly Exhausted People:
- Work without stopping for 8 hours
- Run on your lunch break
- Spend the larger portion of the afternoon in a meeting with no clear end result
- Ration your caloric intake so as not to ‘go over’ in your food diary on MyFitnessPal.com
- Drink at least two glasses of very good white wine
- Socialize and share a few quips with fellow employees during a much needed ‘Happy Hour’
- Try to come up with something clever to write as part of your daily blog (and fail miserably)
The Not So Fantastic Reality:
The above story was inspired by the following tidbits I encountered today:
ONE: Sorry folks, I know I kind of dialed it in today. Instead of leaving the department social after one drink to come home and write like a good girl, I accepted the drink offer of a co-worker (thanks Tish!) and stayed for another round. This, as they say, is the result. I make no apologies though, I had a wonderful time getting to know some of the people I work with outside of the office and found a new vino that I simply adore (if not just for its name… Conundrum <<must be said in a hushed voice>>). All in all though, I am quite pooped so I bid you adieu interwebs, see you tomorrow.
Love & Squirrels.