- Talk about the latest detox diet
- Listen to an hour long interview with any of the Kardashian sisters
- Drink a glass of pickle juice
- Lose at Dr. Mario (again)
- Miss an entire season of Supernatural
- Enroll in a Macroeconomics course
- Go vegan for a week
- Walk barefoot on a thousand bottle caps
- Swear off of StumbleUpon… for a little while at least
- Wear a paper bag to work
Ten Things I’d Rather Do Than Finish Ironing
The Not So Fantastic Reality:
The above story was inspired by the following tidbits I encountered today:
ONE: Mark another wild adventurous weekend for Sam! Yard work on Saturday and wait for it… house work today! Sigh, I must be getting old… I remember (barely) when weekends meant boozing it up and going out on the town. Ok, that was some other person’s weekend, I was never really the going-out type but still, my weekends were definitely more exciting than this one has been. The sad thing is, I’m not complaining, I actually enjoyed sticking around the house and checking some things off of the ‘ol ‘To Do List’. And one of those things? Finally attacking the giant pile of clothes that have been waiting patiently to be ironed. I tried to make it fun, I popped in a DVD, grabbed some jelly beans and set up the ironing board and went to town. Three hours later, the movie is over and guess what? the ironing is only half done (let’s just say my perfectionist tendencies do not make this a quick task). Ugh… so instead of finishing up the job, I decided to write about the things I’d rather do. There’s always tomorrow, right?
Love & Squirrels.