Know How I Know My Gun is Better Than Yours?
- It shoots lasers
- It fits in my pocket
- It goes pew pew when fired
- I can take it through security at the airport
- There’s a pretty decent band named after it (Shiny Toy Guns)
- You could probably buy one with the change in your pocket
- It looks like it is from the future
- There’s no waiting period
- Could double as a laser pointer or dog toy (dogs love lasers, duh)
- Great stress reliever
- Won’t kill anyone (depending on the situation, this could also be considered a negative)
- Instantly renders any argument moot
- Clips easily to my belt loop or key ring
- No manual necessary to use it effectively
- Cause I say so
The Not So Fantastic Reality:
The above story was inspired by the following tidbits I encountered today:
ONE: Running around town today, I was in need of some entertainment (scouring two counties for table cloths and table lamps for Andy’s movie set can only hold my attention for so long). So as I was waiting in line at Bed, Bath & Beyond imagine my joy when I laid eyes on this beaut (doesn’t take much folks):
I spent the rest of the day practicing my quick draw and improving my aim and I must tell you, it made the day much more tolerable. I was shooting cars out of our way as we navigated parking lots, I brushed up with some target practice while wandering the aisles of the Goodwill, I even used it to finish a few of my sentences… do I want a drink? Pew Pew! (gun talk for ‘yes, that would be delightful’).
Love & Squirrels.