May 7, 2011
You’re the only one I feel safe divulging this information to so soon after the horrific events of today. Should I be discovered I am sure that my very life will be in jeopardy. Today began normal enough; little did I know that in just a few hours my life would be changed dramatically forever.
I arrived at my destination with a feeling of anxiety that is pretty typical for me. I should have run when I had the chance. The building appeared normal, actually it was very Zen with its bamboo, wood paneling and water sculptures. Of course now I know this was all a part of their game, the soothing surroundings just another tactic to lull me into a false sense of security. A clipboard was thrust at me and I was directed to complete it, including all medical history, my personal contact information and other details they could use against me when the time came. Sick bastards. I was then shuffled into a dark and strange smelling room, “so this is where it happens”, I thought to myself. There was strange music playing softly in the background, it was like nothing I’ve heard before. I now am convinced that the music playing was a subliminal mind-control device utilized by my captors to make their victims more pliable. Next I was told to undress and remove all my jewelry. The humiliation of being forced to remove all my clothing is something I will never be able to forget. I was then to position myself face down on what was to be the device of my imminent torture. I felt the fight drain out of me as the music played on and before I knew what was happening I was complying. I waited for hours, naked, in the dark with only the strange odors of some root wafting through the room as music put me in a trance-like state. Then ‘the voice’ as I’ll refer to him, because I never actually saw my mystery tormentor, only his bare feet, returned. I pause here, mostly to staunch my resolve to tell this sickening account of my torment but also in order to gather my thoughts of what happened. Due to the psychedelic music, the heinous smell and my overall inability to fend off the unspeakable acts that were to come, I am only able to recount some of the events. I’ve listed them along with some of my theories below, in the hope that I can better understand why this happened and prevent it from happening ever again.
- I was stretched and contorted in unnatural and seemingly impossible ways for unknown reasons.
- Pressure points were exploited to make my more malleable.
- Disembodied hands seemed to come at me from several directions at once. I was at all times being touched, I believe as a way for ‘the voice’ to ensure I knew he was in complete control and could do what he willed at any time.
- Unknown oils and possibly toxins were rubbed into every inch of my skin. I have been performing routine checks on the hour, every hour for latent reactions.
- Neck was twisted and pinched, at which point I was ready to give up any information requested… had they but asked. “The voice” remained silent only furthering my duress.
- Buttock and upper thighs were molested repetitively. Bracing for the assault that never came, my mental stability has never been more shaken.
- My skin was repetitively seared with hot stones. I was even made to ‘hold’ a stone in each of my hands for an unknown duration of time.
- A hot compress was pushed onto my exposed back- the heat and weight soon caused profuse sweating.
- My appendages were each yanked and tugged beyond their capacity in all manner of directions. It felt as if I were being hind & quartered, or very close to it.
- My arms were rubbed and almost brutally gouged that I am sure they will be bruised by tomorrow.
- The oils made my feet slick so that any escape would be immediately thwarted by my inability to gain any traction on the bamboo floor.
- For some unknown reason I was unable to talk, unable to protest at any time. Even when the pain became unbearable my mouth remained shut. I still am not sure what the cause of this strange phenomenon could have been, but I plan on investigating further.
That is a brief summation of the terrors I endured. Should I recall any additional details I will return to this entry to include them. I am still in shock from the events that occurred today, and my arrival safely home only adds to my confusion. Somehow, as I was unconscious or in a deep sleep, I was escorted home. Upon awaking in my own bed, I immediately began to play back the events of the day, hoping to find some kind of explanation of why this had happened to me. I still do not know.
Sitting next to my bed, on the side table was a glass of water that was only half full. I now know that what looked like an innocent glass of water also contained some unknown toxin that has resulted in my immediate decline in health and the onset of a summer cold. At least I hope that’s all it is. I’ll continue to update on my status. If, for whatever reason, I do not survive the night, I would like Bubbles the goldfish to go to Cayla, Mom your favorite lipstick is in my dresser’s top drawer and dad, sorry about the dent in the car’s fender, it was an accident.
Upon discovering the entry above while vacuuming, Sasha’s mother immediately scheduled Sasha for an appointment with an abnormal psychiatrist who began treatment for Aphenphosmphobia and possible paranoid schizophrenia.
The Not So Fantastic Reality:
The above story was inspired by the following tidbits I encountered today:
ONE: I got a massage today. This is always a bit of a tricky thing for me, as I am not a big fan of being touched (especially by strangers) but I carry so much stress in my shoulders and neck I was willing to endure the ‘molestation’ for some brief relief. Today’s massage was a hot stone treatment; something I thought sounded really lovely and ended up not being my most favorite thing in the world. For some reason the phrase “hot stone” did not compute so when it came for those suckers to be placed on my skin I was not prepared for just how hot they actually were. I mean, ouch. All in all though, the experience was good- I just know to stick with the traditional Swedish technique in the future (that’ll teach me to try new things!). Since it wasn’t my first massage, I had a general idea of what was expected, what to do and all that, but while I was laying face down in a dark room awaiting a strange man I had only met minutes prior to come rub me down, I thought about how the scenario might be completely misinterpreted under different circumstances. So instead of clearing my mind and breathing in the relaxation, my mind was engaged in twisting what was actually happening into something you’d see in a James Bond movie. This is my curse.
Love & Squirrels.